Statement of Purpose:
We perform novel, impactful, and ethical research toward the development and responsible deployment of intelligent autonomous systems that collaborate with humans.
Members of CAIRO Lab:
- Champion and actively support each other’s research ideas, sprints, and career goals.
- Serve each other and the broader community by setting a positive and accountable culture.
- Produce high quality research, opting to bypass submission deadlines rather than publish anything less than our best possible work.
- Value solutions that emphasize simplicity and clarity over complexity and obfuscation.
- Recognize and celebrate effort, regardless of outcome.
- Explore research questions of global importance that we are passionate about.
- Value a healthy work-life balance and hold each other accountable for maintaining the same.
- Are friendly, supportive, communicative, collaborative, curious, resourceful, ambitious, and welcoming.